Monday, March 17, 2008

I love you, Tim - Bali Nyepi Day - Mar 7, 08

I've not felt as happy as I do now and I know it's all because of you. Your presence in my life, YOU being who you are.. totally fills up the missing puzzle space. Are you the missing puzzle? Are you the one to complete me?

Being with you, being your girl just totally fulfills all my dreams of being in love. I love the way you make me feel. I love the fact that I love life now, not just because I'm in love with you, but you've given me the air to breathe once more.

My brain tingles with joy to know that I have a prince charming who loves me to bits. My heart flutters and dances around in bliss as I recall all our wonderful moments together.

You make me feel like all the impossibilities in this world are nothing but my own fear. You make the impossibilities seem so possible.

The fact that I know you're there for me gives me courage to face another day, confidence to approach my worst fears yet sanity to encounter them with wisdom.

You're my angel. You're God's gift for me, the compass that I lost when I lost my father... Hearing your voice is like surfing in God's heavenly skies, soaring to the heavens.

Having you in my arms or having your arms around me comforts me. The world may fall apart but as long as you're there.. I fear not.

You're the bridge that I once unintentionally burnt. The bridge that leads me to my Heavenly King. You have brought me back to His side.

And I love you, Tim. I love you so much and still I feel that I can love you more and more.

This weird feeling that you are THE ONE may seem crazy and insane.. but totally fine, all at the same time.

And I thank God, never enough though.. for bringing you into my life once again. I've tried to run, I could have been hiding.. but you found me once more. And I love you so much for all your love, all your care and all that you mean to me.

No comments: