Friday, May 11, 2007

Goodbye X world. I'm confirmed leaving my company and going back to Continuum. :) Just a bit more patience, just a bit more poo to clean up and I'm.. GONE! :)

Philippines trip planning has kick started and am all geared up to shoot away in Manila, Tarlac, Baguio and maybe Boracay too. Can't wait!

Oh.. I got a free ticket to Bali next March so Pin and I will be shooting there too! :)

Life has been moving rather slow and fast all at the same time but as long as I'm out of this company, I'd need not worry about crazy traffic jams, long horrible rides in the LRT and maddening rush for no particular reason.

Have been missing Yen these days. At times it seems like she's still around. Daddy has almost been gone for a year. Che had a dream and daddy was saying that heaven's not all too different - it's clean and neat and he likes it. :) Why am I not getting such dreams? Why was I dreaming about payment vouchers and work?

Was thinking about Thailand while listening to Thai songs. Was thinking of Blue and the fact that he too has joined Daddy and Yen in the after world. Life's just so bloody short and things just happen so suddenly and changes happen all the time. I'm so tired of life sometimes. Where actually are we heading to and will there be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Is there a rainbow in the first place or all these just part of our illusions?

* sigh .. I miss you still, Daddy.

No comments: