Friday, February 09, 2007

Some changes ya.

I've been off the net for about 3 weeks now and not updated this space for about as long, or perhaps longer and things have changed.

Moving house was fun in some ways but suicidal in others. I wanted to cry as I was so tired having to juggle with work, not falling sick and house moving for a mad woman - me. I have so many things and in despair, I sat at the corner of my room late one night, crying inwardly on how crazy I must have been to get so many things in 4 short years.

It's good to have proper housemates and I love my new room. I like the little house very much but things are not totally settled yet, though I've been staying there for 3 weeks already! For once in my life, my bathroom's attached. :)

Am feeling that this year would be fun and nevertheless, aimless & carefree.

No comments: