Friday, February 23, 2007

And I thought it'd be better

I was dumb to not go home for Chinese New Year as going home would mean facing reality head on that daddy won't be around for this year's celebration. Went to Kluang instead. It wasn't all that bad, it just wasn't as fun as all my Kluang trips had been. For one, everyone's busy with family commitments and family activities and I'm feeling very left out. Cindy's family celebrates CNY on a smaller scale and having 2 grown up kids make the house rather quiet as well. Left Kluang on the 2nd evening and spent the 3rd day rather bored. Went to visit Just's family at her Ah Kong's and was rather entertained there. Other than that, I've had a few rather quiet yumcha sessions and some working days for CNY as well. Oh, and a sick day off.

* sigh

Am looking forward to next year's CNY. Wonder how things will turn out to be??

No comments: