Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Talent Determination Test

I drew 2 Greek men today. They were fighting and they look really white. But somehow, I was suppose to shed some color to create light and form and stuff like that la. My goodness. I can't believe I drew what I did. I mean.. it's tough, no doubt. But I managed to make them look like humans la. That part was unbelievable. But to think I just simply drew for my talent determination test.. Oh well... Let's hope and pray and wish for the best! :P

The 2nd part of TDT was fun though. I drew flowers as the theme was 'nature'. We were supposed to be as creative as possible and add lines and color to some lines that were already provided.

I have never felt at helpless as I did just now. And restless too. But it was quite fun, drawing the Greek men.

I feel a bit speechless now. I guess the whole experience was too overwhelming in a good, bad and maddening way.

So, I'm going to sleep soon..

I miss home.

No comments: