Friday, April 04, 2008

Reporting from UP's shopping center...

I've been in the Philippines for a week already. Life has started and is going on pretty well. I am happy, contented and life seems to be rolling pretty well. The thing is that I do miss home and the people there. Very much.

It's been hot and I've been busy with university application. After numerous visits, clarification emails, endless headache and a horribly long procedure, I'm finally accepted by UP. The thing is that I am yet to be accepted by the College of Fine Arts for the Bachelors in Visual Communication.

I am tired. I am also sleepy but there are things I can't overlook.. like visa. Gawd, I almost forgot about my visa!! I pray and hope that all will go well, I really do.

And till I lay my head on the bed again tonight, or more so when I'm in Tarlac.. my headache will not go away. Sigh..

No comments: