Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sobbing from within.

I have lived with you as a huge part of my life for more than 6 years already. Every single step I took, every breath I breathed.. Every moment of those years, you played such a significant role. Through the days that I've done wrong, I'm sorry for all the hurt that I brought to you.

I love you. I still do. I love you so much it hurts that goodbye has arrived at our doorstep. If I do not let you go now, I will harm you more than you know. I will cause more pain, pain you do not deserve. I need you to understand that no matter how much I feel for you, no matter how it cuts my heart and my soul, I still need to let you go.

My heart aches in sour anguish yet tears refuse to flow. I fear the future. I really do. But what must be done, must be done.

Goodbye, my love. And thank you for being the most important person in my life.

No comments: