Monday, January 21, 2008

So long, farewell - KL

So I left KL yesterday afternoon at 3.25 pm and as the plane took off, my KL life ended. I've bid farewell to a fair lot of people who made my 5 years and 3 months in KL bearable.

My heart hurt and I wanted to cry so badly but I kept telling myself that KL will always be close to heart.

It's over. Life there. And new adventures are waiting for me. I admit the fear of not knowing what tomorrow brings, but I'm too psycho to actually let myself fear too much. The mystery of my after days actually creates an adrenaline rush that I enjoy. I am nuts.

Will be bumming in Kuching for a month. After that I might be in Seoul for a week for the East Asian Session, and then to Bali for some sun with Pin.

Life's finally starting for me again. I guess I'm too chicken shit to truly enjoy it for now.

No comments: