Saturday, June 16, 2007

A note to you.

Dearest Xerxes

You've always been there for me through the best and worst days from as long as I can remember you being in my life. And I've been truly happy. I know our days are coming to an end and I really don't want it to, but I know I can't be selfish and I should let you go.

You mean a whole lot to me, more than you would ever know and I thank you for being you and I thank you for accepting me for who I am, and I thank you for your presence.

I want you to be happy too. I want you to be really happy in life for you have given me so much happiness and I don't know how to return the same to you. You deserve someone who would really love you and though I would want to, I'm incapable of doing so.

So when the time is right, it's alright for you to leave me. I wouldn't blame you, nor would I be too sad.. for if leaving me means a better and brighter tomorrow for you, I'd rather be left behind than to hold you back. Though I would be sad without you to hold my hand through the future days, I'd be sadder to see you sad. Please understand how important you are to me, and how much it'll hurt to have your missing presence in my life..

I wish you the best and I hope you'll always keep our cherished moments as good memories deep in your heart, just as I would.

No matter what happens, you'll always have a place in my heart. And you'll always be my no. 1 guy.

No comments: