Saturday, November 25, 2006

Recent write ups

It's been a whole freaking year and he's still in my dreams. I don't know if I should categorise them as nightmares or sweet dreams.. it's just horribly disturbing. I need to get out of this place, it's driving me nuts.

Which I am. No, I'm not nuts, I'm just getting out of this place for a few weeks off. This year has been psychotic - I wonder how I got through it at all! Will be heading to Siem Reap, Cambodia on the 5th with Pin. On the 9th she'll be heading back but I'll be heading to Phnom Penh for 2 days before flying through Bangkok to Hanoi, Vietnam. Will be in Vietnam for another 4 nights before staying a week in Thailand. Am still considering to visit places like Ayutthya and the outskirts of Bangkok.

Flying back to KL on the 22nd, I will rest for a day - go accompany DaXing to get his tatoo and celebrate his birthday before heading to Singapore with Boo for 4 days and 3 nights (2 nights in the train!!).

Am excited, and am rather ready to fly!

No comments: