Monday, November 20, 2006

I should have stoppped all these misery last year when it would have hurt less and I would feel less ashamed. Withdrawing from SEGi has been the toughest thing I had to do for so many years. Their once 'Best Student' is now a shamed dropout. Gawd.

If I had left last year, I would have had a year of working experience. Damn greed. Why was I so impatient to finish it all up? With or without a degree, my skills in Photography wouldn't be affected anyway.

I can't go on feeling so unhappy about life. I need to get really busy. Days seem to be so lonely without common peers. Just's right. I can't hangout with juniors all the time, forever. I have to let them go. Their lives are different from mine now.

It's not all in vain. I had so many years of fun and joy in MSC. It was all good. It just had to end on a bit of a sourish note. My friends and peers have long left. I just regret not leaving earlier.

1 comment:

justine said...

You'll be ok vicky. :)