Friday, September 29, 2006

Life has been a bit jumbled up. I wake up at 9 and the next thing I know, I'm on LDP heading to the office. The morning ends with lunch break for an hour or less and work continues till between 5 - 8 pm, depending on how much workload is.. or depending on how desperate I am for money.

I can't say I don't like my work.. it's pretty fun, occasionally. It's just a bit of a bum to need to work with an identity as a student - furthermore I'm working full time. * sigh

Everytime I dwell on the annoyance of working, I hear mommy echoing her thoughts and dad's last year - telling me it's okay if I not work for the family will put me through college. But things are different now, that's something I need to accept.

I know I'm sucking in my studies, but I get so tired at the end of the day. I just wish this degree would sweep by me.

I must not let my dreams die. I must one day live my photographer's life. I will not end up stuck in an office. I must hold on to my precious dreams of a smashing future ahead. I must, I must, I must.

No comments: