Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Oh! Ouch...

It's bad enough I'm back in Kuching not for a holiday but due to daddy's condition. Had to beg MAS to put me on an earlier flight yesterday, and it was indeed a traumatic and dramatic experience.
* sigh

Daddy's condition is okay, not good but okay. They've put him on another chemo drug as the one he was on didn't help. Cancer's getting more aggressive. * sigh

And the saddest thing that happened to me today was that I was informed that I will NOT be nominated for the IYCS Asian Team (Term period: 2007 - 2009) as Malaysians have been involved with the Asian Team for too many terms already and it's time to give others a chance. I understand. As a sane and literate person, I do understand. But my heart is smashed broken, a dream of 11 years now nothing but ashes after a flaming fire. Ashes soaked with sewage liquid or something. I don't remember not wanting to be part of the team. It has been so long, that dream. And I was so close, so very very close to making it reality.

But it isn't my saying, is it? It's all up to God, the local movement and Asia. Everyone but me.
* sigh sigh sigh sigh - I really want to bawl now.

Why's everything going so, so wrong!

No comments: